Tuesday 22 November 2016

Student Voice Leader

Hi Everyone,

So, I am currently acting as the Student Voice Leader and will be writing a report to present at the Board of Studies meeting regarding feedback from the BAPP course.  This includes all modules and all types of feedback!

Things to think about...

Are you enjoying the course?

Do you feel like you are developing in your professional practice?

Are the resources useful, such as the handbooks and readers provided?

Are there any particular parts that you have enjoyed or learned from? An example could be becoming a more reflective practitioner, I know for me this has been something I've developed throughout all three modules!

Has everyone found the blogs useful?

These are just a few ideas but please feel free to contact me with ANY feedback, something extremely positive or something you think may need thinking about to improve.  Or just simply saying, Yes, I enjoy the course!

I will be writing the report over the next few day and would be really grateful if people would reach out and get in touch! In can be on here or if you prefer it to be anonymous, via Facebook messenger (Just search Kayleigh LeMay) or feel free to email me -   kayleighbapp@gmail.com

Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Yes really enjoying the course. I am currently on module 2 and I am enjoying the freedom to explore what I would like to do for an inquiry! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois-May,

      Thanks for your feedback!

      Kayleigh

      Delete